ALC Home Health Clinical Care – What We Do.
In partnership with your physician and other professionals, our highly skilled team uses a holistic, multi-disciplinary approach to enhancing your well-being. Under the leadership of a registered nurse, we plan, monitor, and deliver home health care.
- Transitional care after hospitalization or rehabilitation
- Care for chronic illness
- 24/7 access to an on-call nurse
- Physical assessment
- Laboratory services
- Medication setup, administration, and management
- Physical, occupational and speech therapy services
- Exercise management
- Podiatry services
- Medical social services
- Nutritional counseling
- Specialized medical care
- Wound care
- Catheter care
- Ostomy care
- Disease management
- Heart conditions / Congestive heart failure
- Pulmonary conditions
Healthcare At Home
Home is where you want to be when recovering from an injury, illness, or surgery, or while dealing with a chronic disease.
Why ALC Home Health?
- With vigilant attention to clinical excellence, ALC has been a trusted resource to patients and families for more than 16 years
- We foster a compassionate, professional, and ethical culture resulting in quality care
- We understand and appreciate that our patients are welcoming us into the privacy of their homes, and we greatly honor the importance of that trust
- We boast a clinical staff with decades of experience in the field, and years of commitment to working with our company
- We embrace a strong work ethic of professionals with dedication to the well-being, comfort, and unique needs of our patients and their loved ones
- We educate and advocate for patients and their families
- We create relationship equity
- We are part of a larger continuum of care – right patient, right time, right service.
Being accredited by the Community Health Accreditation Program (CHAP), demonstrates ALC’s commitment to compassion and quality health care.
The CHAP program assesses a home healthcare agency’s management, quality, patient outcomes, adequate resources, and long-term viability. Their certification signifies that the organization provides patient services without regard to race, color, religion, age, gender, sexual orientation, disability (mental or physical), communicable disease, or place of origin.
Through CHAP, ALC is certified as a Medicare provider.
For more information about the CHAP accreditation process, visit https://chapinc.org.
Being socially engaged is an important part of growing older and staying as healthy as possible. While older people may be trying to build or maintain connections with others, they also may, at the same time, be facing losses, such as the death of a spouse, of long-time friends or have adult children and grandchildren who live far away from them. Aging can also mean a diminishment of some of...
ALC Home Health Care Service Area
Cook, Kankakee, Will, DuPage, Lake, McHenry, Kane, Kendall, Grundy, DeKalb, Boone and LaSalle.
Leave a Review of ALC Home Health Care Services
Let us know what you thought? Loved your nurse or therapist- please let us know!