Bringing healthcare to the comfort and privacy of your home.
Healthcare At Home
Home is where you want to be when recovering from an injury, illness, or surgery, or while dealing with a chronic disease.
Why choose ALC Home Health?
- With vigilant attention to clinical excellence, ALC has been a trusted resource to patients and families for more than 16 years
- We foster a compassionate, professional, and ethical culture resulting in quality care
- We understand and appreciate that our patients are welcoming us into the privacy of their homes, and we greatly honor the importance of that trust
- We boast a clinical staff with decades of experience in the field, and years of commitment to working with our company
- We embrace a strong work ethic of professionals with dedication to the well-being, comfort, and unique needs of our patients and their loved ones
- We educate and advocate for patients and their families
- We create relationship equity
Being accredited by the Community Health Accreditation Program (CHAP), demonstrates ALC’s commitment to compassion and quality health care.
The CHAP program assesses a home healthcare agency’s management, quality, patient outcomes, adequate resources, and long-term viability. Their certification signifies that the organization provides patient services without regard to race, color, religion, age, gender, sexual orientation, disability (mental or physical), communicable disease, or place of origin.
Through CHAP, ALC is certified as a Medicare provider.
For more information about the CHAP accreditation process, visit https://chapinc.org.
ALC Home Health Clinical Care
In partnership with your physician and other professionals, our highly skilled team uses a holistic, multi-disciplinary approach to enhancing your well-being. Under the leadership of a registered nurse, we plan, monitor, and deliver home health care.
- Transitional care after hospitalization or rehabilitation
- Care for chronic illness
- 24/7 access to an on-call nurse
- Physical assessment
- Laboratory services
- Medication setup, administration, and management
- Physical, occupational and speech therapy services
- Exercise management
- Podiatry services
- Medical social services
- Nutritional counseling
- Specialized medical care
- Wound care
- Catheter care
- Ostomy care
- Disease management
- Heart conditions / Congestive heart failure
- Pulmonary conditions
With more than 20 years of experience in health care and senior living leadership, Christian Tolentino has been appointed as the Chief Operating Officer of ALC Home Health Care Services in Oak Brook. Christian, a resident of North Aurora, can precisely trace his dedication to his career. “I basically tell people I grew up around health care and am still doing it today,” he said. His parents...
ALC Home Health Care Service Area
Cook, Kankakee, Will, DuPage, Lake, McHenry, Kane, Kendall, Grundy, DeKalb, Boone and LaSalle.